3D Nipple & Areola
$690 (session 1)
$150 (session 2)
3D Nipple & Areola
$850 (session 1)
$200 (session 2)
$590 - $790 (session 1)
$200 - $300 (session 2)
Scar Camouflage/Dry Needle
from $490 (per session)
Payment options are inclusive of: Direct Debit / Eftpos/ Cash or Afterpay
(to secure the appointment)
$50.00 - $90.00 (incl gst)
Will be required to be paid as soon as your booking is confirmed (this amount will be deducted from the total fee).
(scheduled for 4 - 6 weeks after your first appointment)
$100.00 - $250.00 (incl gst)
During the ‘touch-up’ appointment the original procedure will be repeated. This encourages the pigment to embed more permanently in the skin for a long lasting tattoo. If you would like to make any minor modifications to your tattoo, this would be the time to do so.
(scheduled for 12 - 24 months from your last appointment)
Cost will vary depending on the service required. Please reach out to ProCosmediq for further information
This is 1 x appointment only.
During the ‘refresh' service the original procedure will be repeated.
The deposit paid (to secure the service) will not be refunded if you cancel or do not show to your appointment. Rescheduling for another suitable day/time will be available to you.
- 2 - 2.5 hours (numbing cream available upon request).
- The overall goal for your Cosmetic Tattoo will be discussed. Pre-drawing and use of pigments (to select colours suited to your skin) will take place.
- The Cosmetic Tattoo procedure (placement of skin coloured pigments into the skin) will take place.
Second appointment (the ‘Touch-Up’)
- 1 -2 hours (numbing cream available upon request).
- The first procedure will be repeated. If you would like to make any minor modifications to your tattoo, this would be the time to do so.
A Client History & Treatment Form must be completed on the day of your first appointment (or at the consultation visit). Aftercare information as well as Aftercare cream will be provided to you.
*Note: Dr clearance (if required) will need to be provided prior or at the first appointment.